Easter

Happy Easter! (a few days late). I'll be honest. I don't blog when things aren't going well and judging from the date of my last post, things haven't been going well. The kids are acting like normal kids who have only been in 10 months and Brent and I are acting like parents who have only been parenting for 10 months. I think. Although I'm pretty sure that when most parents have entered into their 10th month of parenthood, they aren't trying to explain to their kid that toys are a privilege and yes, she does have to pick up her toys. <grin>
:)
Our second post placement study is coming up in a few days. It just so happened that we had our "well" check up with the doctor last week. This is good because Peru likes to know the height and weight of each child. So we can give the the offical height and weight stats. You'll be happy to know that according to the world growth chart Ben is in the 4% for growth, Breanna is like in the 38%, and Elizabeth is -1%. Yep, that's a negative. I don't even know, but okay. I find it hilarious. Breanna failed her hearing tests at the school, but passed them at the doctors office.Who knows. At any rate they are all doing fairly well in school and at home.

Well I've got to go, but I have some great pics of mom's birthday that I will try to post soon!



 








Comments

Popular Posts