The Letter 'R' and me

I don't always do a word of the year, but when I do, they all start with the same letter. 

All my "words"  have started with the letter "R" for the past few years.  

I promise I didn't plan this or make it up just for the sake of alliteration, it just happened.

Here they are: 

Redemption. 

Rest. 

Rebuild. 

Rooted. 

I have been trying to make time to write more because I enjoy it so much. I really enjoy sharing with you. It also helps me process my life.

To keep myself accountable, I decided to take these words of the year and write about them over the next few weeks and share what I have learned because of them. 

If you want to join me and keep my accountable too, you can click subscribe and then this blog will come to you in a little email when I post here. I always put a link on my social media pages when I do post something. However, I've been trying to spend less time on Facebook and other social media lately and if that is the same for you, but you'd like to peek in on our life, just hit the subscribe button on the top right side of this page! I would love for you to RIDE along with me. (see what I did there? *wink*)

In Pride and Prejudice, Elizabeth Bennet said about their walks to Meryton,

  "It's a great opportunity to meet new people." 

It is one of my favorite quotes! That's how I feel about life. I love meeting new people.                          If you're reading, please leave comments or send me an email anytime. I'd love to respond and get to know you better too. 

Thanks for joining me! 

Marianne





Comments

Megan-Nicole said…
Well I personally love reading your blogs ❤️

Popular Posts