I have been avoiding her blog like the plague. I don't know why really; maybe I'm afraid God's going to tell us to adopt...oh, wait a minute.....HA! Everyone says it is the greatest adoption blog ever. Brent bought me her book yesterday. So now it's in my house. I supppose I couldn't escape it forever.

Well honestly, I'm glad I will get the chance to read it. I know it's going to be great. We talked about it in a session during the youth retreat this weekend and watched a video of Katie. That is where my curosity arose just a bit more about Katie and her life. I had planned to buy the book yesterday during a trip to Wal-Mart, but I forgot, so I was glad when Brent brought it home last night.

As I mentioned above, we were on a youth retreat this weekend. It was cold and rainy, but everyone still had a great time. I do think we could have used some smores at the bon fire, but it was so dark, I don't know if we would have been able to see anything! Below are a few pictures. I took a total of 44 pictures this weekend and they were all during free time on Saturday at the swing, zip line, rock wall area. There was also some paintball going on and paddle boating,  but I didn't get any pictures of those fun things. Maybe next time. David and the Love NOW band did a great job leading the worship and speaking this weekend.

Our kids stayed at home with Nana and Pawpaw. They took off for the zoo on Saturday and had a good time.




I told you it was rainy, the mud everywhere!


Comments

Christy said…
That is the funniest pic ever of Brent! Ha! Looks like you had fun :)

Miss ya,
Christy

Popular Posts