I'm still here....

Wow! It has been awhile since I posted anything worth while!
Super fast update:

I cannot believe January is almost over.

I am SUPER glad school has started back! Although, I really think that Ben would do better being home schooled. However, unless there is a lightning bolt from heaven, we are not about to embark on that road!

Breanna loves school, even though she gets orange dots most days, I don't worry too much. It's kindergarten and she's only been in country 7 months! (dots: green = good day, orange = got in trouble for something, red = got in BIG BIG trouble at school).

I vacuumed the house and mopped. I cleaned my bathroom. (I have the kids clean their bathroom) That was a real feat for me. More on that later. :)

Brent starts on his MDiv on Monday at an extension center with NOBTS. No we are not moving. No way, jose! We like it where we are!

We have the first youth retreat this weekend. I am going! Wow! Nana and PawPaw are coming to keep the kids! We are so glad and the kids are excited! They probably need a break from us! :)

Well I know this is short, but just updating you. I gotta go get the littlest one now. Lunch time. Nap time.

Comments

Popular Posts