Friends are friends forever

In my Teaser post, I mentioned that I was missing my friends. Every now and then we are blessed to have a friend or two in which we connect with like no one else. Circumstances, situations, personalities, life changes, or just plain old growing up can lead to any of these types of friendships. 

Brent and I have had the overflowing blessing of having many of these types of friendships. 
Below are some pictures of our friends. It would be impossible to post pictures of each friend. 
 God had great idea to bring our paths to cross at some point in our life and I am forever grateful and I think I will forever miss being apart of their daily life. But I know that we will always be friends.

Sometimes I wish I could:
*take a walk to a familiar coffee shop with a friend to take a break from work.
*have a fun couple over for a night of dinner, games, and laughter. 
*meet for a weekly Bible study and watch a favorite TV show afterwards
*go shopping with her
*just sit around the dinner table and talking all things important and all things silly until late at night
*go for a late night Krispie Kreme run
*hang out in the dorm room and do handstands on the couch
*play a game that takes 2 hours at the least, twice in one night
*visit their apartment at least 3 times a week, to "study" and hang out
*go to the Rangers game

The list could go on and on and on. 


Love you all.









Comments

Popular Posts