Back to 7


7 by Jen Hatmaker, remember that's the book I'm reading. I LOVE it! I think I love Jen Hatmaker. She's brilliant.

I had hopes of finishing it this week, but let's just say the slip n slide turned out to be source of arguing with the cousins and stress for me, so my lovely afternoon of reading and watching kids went to referring kids and watching my book lie on the porch rocking chair. I'm on Chapter 6, but here are my sentiments on chapter 5.

Month five was hilarious, but I totally zoned out. It's on waste, recycling, and being "green". Not Kermit the Frog green, environment green. Don't get me wrong, I love God's creation, but at the moment being green and recycling are not on my radar. I don't even know if our town recycles! That's how clueless I am to the green report for our town. Month 5 had a lot of numbers and facts. I get lost in numbers and not in the sweet way you can get lost in little dark brown eyes. It's more like getting lost in the forest of no return!

I do not like wasting food and milk. I think that comes from reading Little House on the Prairie. I am concious about our trash and I'm not a litter bug, so maybe one day there will be recycling bins in my house. But it's not happening this year.





Comments

Popular Posts