June 3 - Three gifts from today's conversations

You know. I'm behind on this day. I can't really remember specifics from yesterday's conversations. But here's what I do remember:

1. I had lunch and conversation with my favorite (and only) brother.
It. was. the. best. time.  
I wish I could make everything right in his world.



2. At some point this week, while driving in the car, Breanna talked about Peru. She never. does. that. More on that later.

3. A funny conversation over the phone with Brent after he was pulled over for a broken tail light. He was traveling home from a speaking engagement, he brought home a bunch of license plates that he uses for his strength presentations. The police officer saw them and questioned Brent as to why he had them. Brent explained what he did with them and then wound up ripping a license plate in half for the police officer because the officer didn't believe he could do it!

I'm not kidding about #3. I mean this is our life.
Crazy things seem to find Brent. I've learned to go with the flow and laugh.

Comments

Popular Posts