Monday's Craft

Yesterday, while browsing through Pinterest for some recipes, a picture leading to this site caught my eye. I had to pick up parchment paper, so I made them today while the kids were at school and left them to cool while waiting for the kids to get home.

Design Mom's recipe for salt dough worked very well. I was knew I didn't have an oval cookie cutter, so I went for spring type cookie cutters. I realize the angel with the trumpet is more Christmas-y, but it's Easter, I'm pretty sure there was a party in Heaven on Easter morning.

I do not have a rolling pin (gasp!), so I used a one from our play-doh box!


 
 
 
We painted the ornaments after dinner. I wanted to have branches to hang them on for some spring decorations, but with the rain today, the branches didn't work out so much. After the branches dry out, we'll hang them up and I'll post a picture or two.
 
 
 
 
Ben decided he would rather play Minecraft than paint. 
 
 
 
 
 



Comments

Popular Posts