School's Out

Have mercy, I almost didn't think we were gonna make it thru the sixth grade. It is not the best. We could have possibly lived without it.

And second grade math? Let's just say they don't teach it like they used to, Toto. Algebra I is easier.

Now pre-k… I can totally swing that gig. Singing the months of the year while dancing the Macaerna? Yes, I can dig it.

At the beginning of the school year:


I don't really know what's going on with Ben's smile here, but it's crackin' me up!


Here's the end of year pictures:




Here is Elizabeth. Before and after:




One word: Sunglasses. And just cause she's so darn cute and sassy, here are two more. You're gonna die. 





D.I.V.A.  I told her she was one and she screamed at me. I rest my case. 



Here are a few more shots:

Yes, Ben did get some new specs. He looks like Clark Kent. I think he thinks he is Clark Kent. Or Peter Parker. 











Anyways, hope you enjoyed our little end of the year celebration photo shoot. 

I do predict (after a long meeting with teachers and administrators) that 7th grade will be better. 
Third grade - not too worried here. 
Kindergarten - I don't know if I can handle it. But she will be fine. 


But for now, let's raise our glasses to summer!



Comments

Popular Posts