Today's top 11


In no particular order:
1. putting for sale signs in the yard (the phone number came after the picture)
2. teaching Elizabeth to say War Eagle.  Today Elizabeth sang this (in her very fast 2 year old voice) "Jesus loves this I know for the Bible tells me so.....WAR EAGLE!" HAHA! All by herself. Hilarious! It was so great.
3. driving from our house to the church - about 5 minutes - only to discover that I had forgotten to buckle Elizabeth in her carseat when we got to the church! Thankfully she was occupied by my CD collection and didn't get out her seat during transit.
4.thinking about Breanna's lying problem. (i.e. telling the church secretary that mommie buys cigarettes and that her teacher spanks her, etc.) So we have to address this today.
5. a jewelry show
6. sending reminder texts messages about Brent's upcoming ordination.
7.having a super fun time with a great friend at lunch.
8. thinking about what in the world to do about housing when we move
9. using the new zebra print bag that my mom bought me
10. payday
11. Elizabeth passed her O.T. appointment yesterday with flying colors. I knew she would. She's a genius. :)

I had nothing else to blog about that seemed interesting enough, so this is what you get. The house is a serious DISASTER, I seriously should have cleaned it. But I can never get on top of things so I've about decided to give up on it all together.

Maybe I will have a more interesting blog later.

Comments

Janet said…
wow, your life is changing faster than mine ever has. Praying for a peaceful transition, and for all to go well with the kids. Know you are worried about that!!
God bless you,
Janet

Popular Posts