Settling In

Well we are sort of settling in to our new house. The other day I finally just moved all the boxes into the garage. It just helped to get some clutter out and now I guess I can unpack the rest of the boxes one at a time. Everything is functioning and set up. So I'm actually not sure what's in these boxes except decorations and my jewelry business. I'm thinking maybe we should have most of the garage just hauled off and we would never miss whatever was out there! HA! The kids are really enjoying the house. Benjamin said he hopes we never move again.

 
First family meal in the new house - as you can see it was heathly Taco Bell!

A normal kitchen cabinet?

Peek-a-boo! It's actually a great hiding place!

Learning to play in boxes with crayons!

I'm not sure who she was talking too, but she was very animated!

Comments

Popular Posts