Thanksgiving

Every week at school Breanna has to bring a mystery bag. We write 3 clues on the bag that help the kids guess what is in the bag. Last week the mystery had to be something about Thanksgiving traditions. Well we chose a 1 for Breanna since this was her first Thanksgiving with us. She could tell us all about the pilgrams who came to America because the king wanted them to all pray the same way. Her class was so excited this was her first Thanksgiving. Poor Benjamin did not seem learn anything about Thanksgiving.

My mom's grandmother is in the hospital so instead of having Thanksgiving her, we just had it at my mom's with my brother and sister in law. It was really nice actually. We weren't planning anything so mom and I made last minute run to Wally World and we had teriakyi chicken and pineapple for Thanksgiving meal, plus all kinds of sides. It was fun.

Brent missed Thanksgiving meal with his family. He and my dad went to the Iron Bowl. They had a blast! We had a good time with Brent's family.

Michael, Gina, my mom, and I ventured out to black Friday for some shopping. It was not so bad. Very fun and I got some things, maybe more decorations for the house than I did presents, but that's okay.

Reading night time stories with Grandma

Breanna wanted to curl her hair


sometimes I wonder how much she looks like her birth mom

we went to the park for some fun

cook Thanksgiving lunch


Elizabeth and Charleigh sizing each other up! haha!
 So it was a very unusal Thanksgiving. But it's been a very unusual year.
So I guess it fit in right along with everything else.

Comments

Janet said…
Hi there, I can tell you that Breanna's birth mother was not very pretty when she came to visit her. I think Breanna is much prettier than her "mom". You are her Mom and are beautiful inside and out. Enjoy the resemblance to God's child, and know she is beautiful because of your love!!
God bless you all,
Janet

Popular Posts