Happy Birthday to Me

February has been such a busy month!

Super Bowl party
Upward basketball practices (every friday night) and games (every saturday morning)
Valentine's day
Parent/teacher conferences
My birthday and my brother's birthday
Brent's parents came to visit
My mom and Destin came to visit
Brent is speaking Saturday
Youth Sunday school teacher lunch
Play at Oxford High School
Riverdance performance
Upward Awards banquet on Sunday
Winter Jam (also on Sunday - kids and I are not going though)

Wow! But at the same time there has been some consistency, somehow.
Valentine's Day was fun actually. We got the kids stuffed bears and a card. They were so excited. They also received presents and cards from the grandparents - more excitement and of course there was tons of candy from the school parties.

Parent/teacher conferences went well. There is a program at school that we are looking in for Ben to get some counseling. Praise the Lord! So hopefully that will work out! Breanna is going to have her hearing tested too. I don't mean selective hearing. haha! :)

Brent's parents came for my birthday and to watch Ben play upward.
Brent and I had 2 dates this month. That was a miracle!
My mom and Destin came this week. Brent got Riverdance tickets for my birthday. We've been once before in Texas. We dressed up and went out to eat and had a good time watching the performance. The seats were on the second row. Talk about up close and personal! We also went to see Oxford High school perform 9 to 5. Ben got to spend the night with a friend for the first time and Tory watched the girls for us. The Oxford High kids are super talented. Very believeable acting. But I do not think that 9 to 5 was very appropraite for high school students.

Brent is speaking this weekend and two events on Sunday means a very busy weekend.

Hope you are doing well!



going to Riverdance

Comments

Popular Posts