Summer Vacation

Summer is finally here! I can't believe I am actually saying those words. Last summer I dreaded/loathed the thought of 9 whole weeks of summer. Two summers ago, we just survived, I can't even remember half of the summer.

This year. Bring it on. Our schedule is JAMMED packed with craziness, so that maybe where I getting my courage from lately or maybe I have a better handle on, well, life. Ha!  Life has kinda kicked my tail the past two years.

This week is a girls only trip visiting Grandma. There are great plans for the sewing machine to actually make its debut out of the box, so it could get interesting around here.

The men in the house are enjoying a "man" weekend, you know as much manly as a 12 year old boy can be.

Hope you have some great summer plans!

Comments

Popular Posts