And again....

I know. I did it again. I changed the name of this blog. Seriously, I have got to the most indecisive person ever. But the title of Cinco was so boring. It was driving me crazy. I was thinking about it a month or so ago while I was making cheeseburger macaroni for the kiddos.  I was trying to figure out what did I want this blog to be about. Ok. So our life is the most obvious thing, but I was trying to think outside the box.

I like real. I don't like cover ups. And let's face it, most anybody who has a blog is probably, well hopefully, being honest. It's easier (sometimes) to be honest in print than face to face.

I like things to be simple. Well except for party planning and that should be done to the most fabulous, fun, creative limits possible.

I like homey. Welcoming. Warm. Familiar. Comfortable. Relaxed. (Uh, our house is anything but relaxed!)

So I don't really know about making this blog homey, but I guess I will try.

I decided to rename this little blog Macaroni & Cheese because as far as food goes, it doesn't get much simpler than that.

Macaroni and Cheese can't pretend to be anything else. Sure you could fancy it up with butter and international cheeses, but at the end of the bite, it's still macaroni and cheese.

I think of mac and cheese as a meal cooked at home. Alright that point was lame.

However! Let it be known that I do not eat leftover (cold or warm) macaroni and cheese. That's all I will say about the subject. I can't even talk about leftover pasta. Brent loves it. The weird-o. But I love him anyway.

So stick around and see the new changes. You never know what will happen here.



Comments

Popular Posts