Elizabeth Overload

A few days ago, I kept Elizabeth home from pre-school.  She didn't mind. In fact, she requests to stay home most mornings. She really does like school, but how many times did I wake up wanting to stay home from school when I was younger? I guess it starts early. Anyways, I figure I can get away with it since it's pre-k. So we went to the park. She pretty much ran the whole time. And danced. And twirled. Picked some flowers and chased the birds. She did pause to watched a squirrel run up tree. Then she told me we could get her icee and I could sit and she could play. I guess she figures that's what mom's do. I don't know why, I usually follow her around when we are at the playground.

She was so care-free and fun. I took too many pictures. Here's a little sample:

 




You want a few more, don't you? Ok.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
That may have been a little more than you bargained for, but that's not even half of all the pictures I took that day! She's a cutie or maybe it's that she just turned 5 and is growing up fast as lightening. I am actually looking forward to our kids growing up, but I have loved her being three and four! I will miss the little years.
 
I realize I have two other children. It's a little harder for them to miss school, but summer is coming up. You'll have to be on the look out for another kid overload. 

Comments

bobsblog said…
She is absolutely precious.
Unknown said…
She is so adorable! Visiting from Alabama Women Bloggers. :)

www.southernsunflowersandcoffeebeans.com
Marianne said…
Thanks Logan! Thanks for visiting!

Popular Posts