Thoughts

I'm not really a bath person, ya'll.
Let me rephrase, I would rather shower than sit. I don't really know why after though. I guess the idea never appealed to me. Tonight, however, all that changed. It was a long day, a good day, a work day. Breanna's voice was a bit too loud on the way home from dinner and Elizabeth's endless desire to play games with her sister was wearing on my nerves. Brent dished up the ice cream and I escaped to a hot shower. Taking time to shave so that I could linger in the hot water longer, it dawned on me that sitting in a tub surrounded by candles and reading a good book might actually ease my nerves. The knowledge that my favorite author is about to release a new book makes me think this might be an actual event in the near future!

It's been a few days since my last post about anxiety. Since then several things have happened with the anxiety. One being, it has been determined that the medicine has been the culprit causing all the panic/anxiety attacks. My body apparently loathed the medicine it was on and reacted. Two there was a relapse of 24 hours of extreme nausea. I could tell it was coming after we spent half the night awake and nothing changed the next day. Finally it all ended. My mom came for a few days. The attacks usually happen at night. Each night gets better as the medicine gets out of my system.

I'm leaning to listen closer to my body, hence the escape to the shower.
We are praying this is all straightening out in my system.

During this I discovered Mrs. Ellie Holcomb. You have got to check out her music! I love it and have spent the past week playing it eveywhere (thank you, iTunes!) . Her music is very calming.
Her website is: www.ellieholcomb.com and of course you can purchase her music on iTunes.

Hope you have a calm week!

Comments

Popular Posts