March, Day 1 - Three gifts at 3 PM

 
 
I wanted to post some pictures of the Valentine decorations we had at our house. Let me say that again: I had plans for cute, crafty Valentine decorations that I wanted to put in our house, but didn't have time for them. But here are the pictures of the decorations I did use this year.
 
I cannot believe that it is March. What in the world? I have some Christmas stockings I got for 75% off in January that still need to go in the attic. Now I'm thinking I should just leave them in the closet because Christmas will be here before you can blink! 
  
 
 
Breanna had her first class of her new gymnastics class today. It's 2 hours. Not kidding. When I got home and saw Breanna, I wanted to laugh. The poor child look like she was about to collapse from exhaustion! I've never seen her so tired. Friday nights could be interesting around here.  
 
 I don't know where you get your best ideas, but mine always come to me in the shower around 10:00am. It must be the hot water. Or it could be that I have time to think in the shower!
Ben was set to spend the night at a friend's house and I decided put out an APB text messages to a few college friends we know about keeping the girls. The lovely Kate said she would love to keep the girls. So Brent and I had an impromptu date night! We headed to Red Lobster.
 
Best date ever. We love talking to each other, but we also love listening to other people's conversations! Tonight was especially interesting. There was a girl with a two guys who was announcing in the waiting area that she used to work at this Red Lobster until she went to Germany for a year. I really felt like someone should have given her a microphone.  
 
When we were seated, both Brent and I had to talk louder because the lady behind us talked so loud and so much, that I don't think she breathed.  Amazingly enough the former-server-who-moved-to- Germany and her crew was seated diagonal from us. Soon after, two guys who looked like brothers next to them, which happened to be across from us!  Right after the brothers gave their drink order in English, they began speaking.........German! Seriously! I can't make this up! I instantly wanted to introduce the two tables! Surely the two table would havel lots to talk about.
 
I know, we should be spies!
 
Out of all the tables in the restaurant we definately had the most fun! People are hilarious and most of the time they don't even know they are being funny!

 
 
 
Today's dare was 3 gifts at 3:00PM:
 
1. It was snowing, quite a bit. Snow makes me happy.
2. I picked up the kids and we were are in a good mood.
3. Brent was home with Elizabeth. He was home most of the day. I like it when he's home.
 
 

 
 
 
Tomorrow we are road-trippin' it to drop off the bench Brent made for our friend Ashley.
 
What a great weekend.  Enjoy yours!

Comments

Popular Posts