Monday




Alright, getting the post (posts) together for the Mexico Mission make take a few days. I thought today could be a lazy rainy day of laundry, picking up from the week, and maybe getting a post in about Mexico.

I forgot it was Monday. Monday laughed at my plans and had me on the road by 9:15 this morning.

Monday had me feeling like Miss Hannigan and Cinderella's step-mother. Breanna earned extra chores today and I felt like the step-mother ordering her around or the cold hearted Miss Hannigan mocking by serving cold mush.

Monday had breakfast for supper on the menu. That was the best part. I decided today would be good day for Ben to learn to cook pancakes. He did rather well and even decided to make heart-shaped pancakes. We both enjoyed it. I have to take the rare moments where we both enjoy doing something together exactly when the moment occurs.

Monday was more productive than it started out. Hope your Monday was enjoyable.


 


Comments

Popular Posts