The Blasted Tooth Fairy, part 2

Do you remember about a month ago when I said it would be awhile before the Tooth Fairy visited our house again? Yes, those famous last words. As you might have guessed, Little Ms. Wingz came back this week. In my mind awhile is more like 6 months, not 6 weeks.

This time she came for Breanna. I really thought that after all we talked about she wouldn't have asked for the Tooth Fairy.  Breanna was hyped up about it.  If you know Breanna, well you that she lives in overdrive mode , so hyped up for her is more along the lines of the Indy 500.

I figured I could get away with just sneaking some green under her pillow. Breanna had other plans. I should have known. Before bed, she hightailed it to her room and wrote the Tooth Fairy a note.
Three questions.

Dear Tooth Fairy,
Can you bring me an iPod?  Yes or No

Are you orange? Yes or No

What is your name?  ________________

Love,
Breanna


WHAT!?!?!

I googled the Tooth Fairy name generator.

At 11:00 at night, I pulled the printer out and printed a letter from the Tooth Fairy answering her questions. In my mind I keep thinking, "I seriously can't believe I am doing this!"

Have you ever decided on a tooth fairy name or figured how to say, "NO - you are not getting an ipod" and have it come from the Tooth Fairy? I mean, really? An iPod? She must think the Tooth Fairy has connections with Santa. She dreams big.

I managed to get thru the iPod question okay. I mean a tiny fairy who flies a long way cannot possibly carry a heavy iPod, right?

As for orange, sure! She can be orange and all kinds of colors.

I decided that the tooth fairy had to keep a few secrets and not reveal her name.

I tied the letter and the money with red ribbons and zipped them under her pillow.

So, Santa and the Easter Bunny do not come to our house, but apparently the Tooth Fairy does!

Good thing Ben has lost his teeth or this Tooth Fairy might have to take out a loan!
Breanna seemed very excited about her note. She even read it to Nana and Pawpaw via FaceTime.

By the way, I don't know if Breanna actually believes in the tooth fairy or if she is just pretending. I guess time will tell.

If you missed the first appearance of the Tooth Fairy, click here. 

Comments

Popular Posts