In other news

We won't talk about the past week. It was actually pretty terrible. I can discuss it later. But let's just say sometimes anxiety and/or anxiety medication turns on your body and it feels like your dying. That will ruin anyone's week.

So last week I had some tidbits to write. Needless to say they never got written. Brent and I are at a sleep-over at the Candlewood hotel for an adoption parenting conference this weekend.  It was weird to get a table for two at the restaurant tonight.

In other news, my dad, my brother and myself are currently planning my mom's 60th birthday party! In which I have totally fallen in love with the do-it-myself business.  It's so exciting!

DIY is usually very overwhelming to me. I get excited about a project and jump in head first, that's where I get overwhelmed. I don't know where to start or forget part the directions and the project fails, miserably. This sends me in to "Eeyore mode" as Brent calls it, where I tell myself I can't do anything and I never should have tried this, etc. Later, I usually bounce back attack the project with vengeance, AKA: Brent! HA! He always gets roped in to my projects/schemes. I like him. The project gets finished and is usually fabulous.

However this past week has caused me to change a few DIY plans for mom's party. But nevertheless, we press onward!

Elizabeth's birthday party is next on the planning list for April!

That's all for now.




Comments

Popular Posts