Being Honest

**I started this blog about 3 or 4 days ago. When I went to post it, blogger messed up and deleted the post. So I started over tonight.**

I guess you may have noticed that I changed the blog title. I just couldn't look at the old title anymore. Every time I saw the words "Life More Beautiful", I thought "That's not true. Life isn't more beautiful right now."  We took 3 kids from Peru and turned their world and our world upside down. There is nothing normal for any of us.

I can't tell how much I know that prayer has carried us since the middle of May. Those prayers have been our life-support. Literally. During the past weeks, there have been many, many times where I couldn't even muster up a one-word prayer. I'm pretty sure those days are not over. 

So if you see us around town, at the church, in a store and we seem a little off, it's because there are 5 lives trying to adjust to living life upside down.

Comments

Sharon Wheeless said…
Thank you for your honesty, Marianne. It's a real service to those of us who are a few steps behind you in the adoption process. Please let us know if there are any specific areas we can pray over for you and Brent. We love you.

Popular Posts