Time Out Interupted


Mommie had to have a time out on Thursday. Nothing major. Hugo and Olenka were just being brother and sister and arguing just before suppertime. I was tired and didn't want to get too annoyed. So I told them they could not speak to each other and I was going to be in timeout. haha! I went to sunroom to eat. It turned out to be hilarious. Cesie-Isabelle brought her plate and cup in there and of course spilled the spaghetti all over the floor. So we cleaned it up, got more spahetti, and she moved my plate off the couch to sit on the floor with her.. Olenka kept coming in to ask questions and finally asked to eat with me, so she did. I told her to tell Hugo to come eat with us too and so we had small picnic in the sunroom. Olenka spilled her drink on my foot and Hugo kept trying to kill a fly. It was hilarious. The night ended with some yummy chocolate pudding and watching Free Willy 2 - which, by the way, the kids love the Free Willy movies, it makes me want to take them to Sea World. Maybe one day!

** thursday's dinner was provided by Jodi** Thanks, Jodi!
Time Out Interupted

Comments

bobsblog said…
too funny, I can just see it now. Olenka certainly can spill, we know that for sure, but she always wants to be included, doesn't like to be alone EVER!! I love your patience, and know they do too. God bless you all! Hope you have a wonderful Sunday and that the kids are better behaved every week.
Love you guys,
Janet
PS We will be home in October if the Lord is willing. Would love to take the kids and you to Sea World, it is one of my favorite places. Think about it. :-)
Mm said…
What a beautiful scenario! They do love you.
Love Mom

Popular Posts