McWane Science Center

Today my mom and I took 4 kids to the McWane Science Center
We had a pretty good time. It was a hard to explain some of the things to the kids and I felt not very smart. I'm thinking that it was a bit overload for them though.
They were jumping all over the place, wanting to "go here, mommie" and "look this mommie" and "WOW!!!! GRANDMA, LOOK!!!!" :). It will be nice to take them back when they understand more and have been in school and have learned about a few of things that are in the science center.

 So I'm thinking the trip to the zoo is going to be insane! They are so excited about going to the zoo, they can't stand it. Every day they want to know if this is the day we are going.













Here we are running from the dinosaur. It's a game on an excerise bike. I haven't peddeled so fast in a LONG time! haha!



YES! Giant sized Lite Brites!


Digging for fossils

This is how they live every day, 78 miles per hour. :)

Comments

bobsblog said…
WOW! They are changing so fast. I am not sure I would recognize them if I passed them on the street. They have become very Americanized.:):):)
Amanda said…
That looks like fun learning!!

Popular Posts