The Fourth

The Fourth of July is coming! I love this holiday. To me, it is the least stressful of all the holidays, except maybe Memorial Day! Why, there are no presents to be given, all you do is show up somewhere, eat, watch a baseball game, and go find some fireworks. Most people are in a good mood, because they are not stressed out with all the million things to do that usually surround Thanksgiving and Christmas. I bought little outfits for the kids the other day. Cesie-Isabelle's says "Miss Independent" on her shirt. The saying suits her nicely. Olenka has a blue tank with stars all over, Hugo has a shirt with an American flag and baseball on it. He's got a good throwing arm, so maybe one day he will play baseball. I can't wait to put the pictures of them in their 4th of July garb. Apparently I am going to be "that" mom that buys day-appropriate clothing for each kid. This is probably the most boring, useless post ever, but I just wanted to express my excitment about the holiday.  


Fireworks over Boston


Comments

bobsblog said…
I always enjoyed the 4th of July too. Hot dogs hamburgers picnics most of the time I got to go fishing. I hope you enjoy the 4th this year with the kids.
bobsblog said…
Our daughter always goes to Old Navy and gets matching outfits for the kids and herself and husband for the 4th. You are not alone, love the fireworks and what it means to be American. God bless you for making the kids "American" too. Love you for your love. And yes, Miss independent is for sure a good description for Cesia!!
Love to you all,
Janet
jodi said…
Im glad you are going to be "that mom" too!! Welcome to the club!!
Charity said…
I ordered all 5 of us matching American Flag tees from Old Navy for the 4th. I think Kelly is the most excited! Ha ha!

Popular Posts